Artwork Photo Sessions (Nov 12 & Dec 3)
With Dale O’Dell
Do you need help getting photos of your artwork, whether for online submissions or reproduction?
The Guild is now offering “Artwork Photo Sessions” for members*! One of your fellow members, Dale O’Dell is providing this service at a wonderfully low price of only $40 per time block.
How it Works:
- Each artist will have a 20-minute time block and can bring up to 3 pieces for the session.
- When you arrive you will start at the photography station with Dale.
- After he takes your photos he will pass the memory card off to his assistant to crop, edit, and save your photos to a thumb drive for you to use however you like.
- The Guild will provide you with a new thumb drive to store the images taken during your session.
Registration and choosing a time:
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to Picktime.
- Follow the link to Picktime and you will select the time block you would like for the day you registered. This is on a first-come, first-serve basis so make sure to check your email after registering so you that can get the time block you desire.
- Time blocks are only 20 minutes and will be back-to-back. We encourage you to arrive at least 5 minutes early. Please be on time and prepared for your time block.
Preparing Your Work For Photography:
- Wipe off any smudges, dust, debris, or other material not a piece of the artwork. These are high-quality, high-resolution images and they may show smudges, dust, etc.
- If your piece is framed, we highly encourage you to remove it from the frame to avoid a glare from the glass. If you are unable to remove the frame please make sure the glass/acrylic is squeaky clean.
- Remove any labels, tags, or other items that may obstruct the photo.